Monday, May 11, 2009

What Is Different about Do You Know How God Loves You?

You don't have to look very far to find a daily devotional book. You can buy several online or in stores, and you can probably pick up a free one each month in your church.

What am I offering you that is different? People have told me they enjoy the stories about my friends and my family, as well as my own experiences. Others have told me that the thoroughness of the studies present sound theology. Perhaps you can find other books that offer these characteristics.

Several people have described the book as one that is easy to read, one that takes complex thoughts and expresses them in down-to-earth terms. I have written as God led me to so that I can show you how much He cares about you. Still others tell me it has good ideas with a more thorough treatment of each idea than they had expected.

There is something more: accessibility. Do You Know How God Loves You? is an interactive study to help you live successfully every day. Since I published the book five months ago, I have communicated with hundreds of people, who were either old friends I had not heard from in years or new friends who have blessed my life.

Many people I have talked with have deep concerns. I thank God that I am at a stage in my life in which I can take time to talk to people or merely to listen. The great blessing of interacting is the unique quality of the ministry of Do You Know How God Loves You?

Visit Do You Know How God Loves You?

No comments:

Post a Comment