Saturday, May 9, 2009

Who Am I?

Scott McKain's book Collapse of Distinction: Stand out and move up while your competition fails (NelsonFree) is one I've been studying. McKain teaches that only the businesses that differentiate themselves from others survive. He is asking me, the reader, to ask myself what makes me stand out from the crowd.

My business is encouraging you to buy my books, I must first let you know who I am. In the context of Do You Know How God Loves You?: Successful Daily Living Here is the answer to the question, “Who am I?” Whatever I am on a deeply personal level is irrelevant. When you look at the book, you want to know why I am qualified to answer such a profound question and to ask you to spend a few minutes every day for a year examining the answer.

First, let me tell you that I am a sinner saved by grace. In my lifetime, even after I was saved by God's grace, I have not always lived a sinless life. Frequently, God has chastised me and brought me back into His will.

Second, let me tell you that I am not a scholar who has attended seminary. My careers have included teaching and nursing. I have diligently studied God's word, received instruction from Bible teachers and pastors, read extensively, and prayed for guidance.

Third, I have a compelling desire to share with you the knowledge that Jesus Christ made the supreme sacrifice for you – that He loves us enough to pay your sin debt and my sin debt. Please refer to January 1 in DDo You Know How God Loves You?: Successful Daily Living

Beyond that desire, I want to share with you a way to walk in the love and guidance of our Lord every day. My business is to place this book in your hands so you can experience my ministry of showing you ways to walk daily in the light of Christ's love. I am an ordinary person with an extraordinary desire to help you realize how much God loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment